iJDMTOY (1) 3-Pin CF14 EP35 Electronic LED Flasher Relay For LED Related Turn Signal Bulbs Hyper Flash Fix
This page features piece of 3-pin CF14 EP35 Electronic LED Flasher Relay Fix for LED bulbs related turn signal lights hyper flash problems.
This CF14 (aka EP35) is an electronic turn signal flasher that operates at 12V. This LED flasher is an application specific flasher that is designed for various Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Geo, GMC, Hyundai, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercury, Merkur, Mitsubishi, Oldsmobile, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Sterling, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo vehicles from 1971 to 2005, with a simple plug and play installation.
Please note that this LED flash will only fix the LED bulb's hyper flash issue, not the wattage lower than stock bulb related "bulb out" warning message on dashboard.
Replace the stock relay in the fuse box.
- 3-pin CF14 EP35 Electronic LED flasher relay fix for LED bulbs that fixes hyper flash problems
- Operates at 12V
- Dimensions: 1.2" L x 1.2" W x 1.2" H - please check to make sure size is compatible, as this flasher relay may be larger than its original counterpart
- Replace the stock relay in the fuse box
- This is an iJDMTOY Trademark Brand product, exclusively available at iJDMTOY
Four Seasons 35874 Standard Relay
Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Relay
- Four Seasons 35874 Standard Relay (35874)
WVE by NTK 1R1696 A/A/C Clutch Relay
WVE by NTK is a leading source of advanced vehicle electronics components for replacement applications in the automotive aftermarket and original equipment applications. WVE offers high-technology manufacturing along with innovative solutions and improvements to OE designs. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- Relays carry high-amperage current controlled by a low-current switch
- When a faulty relay is not replaced, the circuit will either be non-functional or remain engaged
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Denso 5670001 Relay
Denso 567-0001 Rear Window Defroster RelayNo Core Charge RequiredParts Interchange 5670001, 567 0001, 83551002039, 835 51002 039
- Denso OEM identical relay
- Micro 20 amp, 4 pins
Standard Motor Products RY302 Relay
ABS Or Anti Skid Relay
- Intermotor Relay (RY302)
Genuine Toyota (28300-10020) Starter Relay Assembly
TOYOTA\LEXUS\SCION 2830010020 GENUINE OEM RELAY
- Genuine Toyota 28300-10020 Starter Relay Assembly
ACDelco E1749A Professional Heater and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Relay
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Multi-Purpose Relay is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It controls a variety of different systems within your vehicle. This premium aftermarket replacement multi-purpose relay is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
Nilight 50003R Automotive Set 5-Pin 30/40A 12V SPDT with Interlocking Relay Socket and Wiring Harness-5 Pack2 Years Warranty
Nilight 12V 5-Pin Relay with 5-Pin Harness Socket (30A NC/40A NO) A relay is an electrically operated switch which use a smaller current to control a larger current. Functions as automatic adjustment, safety protection and conversion circuit. Specification Contact Capacity Normal Switching Capacity (Resistance load) NO (Normal Open) 40A 14VDC NC (Normal Closed) 30A 14VDC Max. Switching Current 40A Max. Switching Voltage 30VDC Max. Switching Power 560W Performance Parameter Contact Material: Silver Alloy Contact Resistance: 50m Max. Operate Time (at nominal volt. ): 10 msec. Max. Release Time (at nominal volt. ): 5 msec. Max. Insulation Resistance: 100M Min. (DC500V) Initial Dielectric Strength: - Between open contacts: AC500V, 50/60 Hz 1Min. - Between coil and contact: AC500V, 50/60 Hz 1Min. Vibration Resistance: - Functional: 10 55Hz at double amplitude of 1. 5 mm - Destructive: 10 55Hz at double amplitude of 1. 5 mm Shock Resistance: - Functional: 20G Min. - Destructive: 100G Min. Endurance (operations) Mechanical (at 7, 200 ops. /h): 10, 000, 000 Electrical (at 600 ops. /h): 100, 000 Ambient Temperature: -40 degree Celsius 125 Degree Celsius (no condensation) Application Pre-wired relay with harness socket, compatible with almost all kinds of automotive devices that use a 12V DC power source. Widely used for car lights, fog lamps, headlights, seat warming, windshield wiper, starter, fans, speakers, traction control systems, etc.
- High switching capability: normally open 40A/14V DC and normally close 30A/14V DC. Suitable for Nilight LED light bar wiring harness kit
- Premium quality: durable relay and harness socket with 5 wires; made by high-grade materials to ensure superior quality and long lifespan
- Male-female slot design: unique male-female slot design, easy to connect the relay with harness socket, clean and neat after installation
- Easy wiring: the relay sockets come with different colors for loads/accessories, simple and convenient wiring
- Package include: 5 x relay and 5 x relay socket with wires
6 Pack Relay Harness Spdt Automotive Electrical Fuse Switch 5-PIN Relay Set w/Socket Holder Interlocking Block 12 Gauge pigtails Wire Harness Connector 12V DC 30/40 Amp For Fan Lights Radio Camera
Installer of this product must have a good understanding of automotive electronics,systems, and procedures.
The user/installer of this product assumes full responsibility in determining the proper mounting location while prioritizing the safety of all passengers in the vehicle.
For your and others' safety,let professional technicians to install the equipment.
NO 40A 14VDC
NC 30A 14VDC
Max Operating Current: 40A
Coil Voltage: 12V DC
Coil Current: 154 mA
Shock Resistance Functional: 20G Min.
Shock Resistance Destructive: 100G Min.
Ambient Temperature: -40C-85C(no condensation)
-85: Connected to the ground chassis. Serves as the common ground connection to activate and magnetize the internal coil.
-86: Connected to a positive input 12V DC input. This is where a switch connected to a 12V DC input will be connected to on the relay. When power is sent to the relay through pin 86, the circuit is completed with pin 85 connected to a common ground, which activates and magnetizes the internal coil.
-87a: Normally closed contact, also known as NC. In the case which the internal coil is not activated or not magnetized, pin 87a is closed and connected to pin 30, which pin 30 can be connected to either a 12V DC positive input or to the ground chassis.
-87: Normally open contact, also known as NO. The connection between pin 87 and pin 30 is only made when the internal coil is activated or magnetized, which pin 30 can be connected to either a 12V DC positive input or to the ground chassis.
-30: Common contact which can be connected to a 12V DC power input or to the ground chassis depending on the desired application. Pin 30 is always connected with pin 87a until the coil is magnetized, which pin 30 then becomes connected with pin 87.
- High quality composite housings that can protect against harsh temperatures and under hood conditions
- Relay socket with 5 wires: Black / Ground, Blue / VDC, White / Trigger, Red / Output N/C,Yellow / Output N/O
- Silver based Contactor with 12VDC, 40 Amp 5-Prong SPDT Relay for All auto-devices.
- Safety UL Flame retardant 9" wires for the main contact.
- Package include: 6 relays 6 relay sockets with wires.
XtremeVision H4/9003 Single Beam HID Battery Wiring Relay Harness 12V 40 AMP 35W/55W for HID
XtremeVision HID Battery Relay Harness
XtremeVision HID Battery Relay Harnesses are designed to have a constant source of energy to power HID bulbs. The Relay Harness is installed between the vehicle, battery and the HID bulbs. The harness draws power straight from the battery for a constant and reliable source of energy to prevent the HID bulbs from flickering. The harness is a required extra component for mostly newer car models and trucks. The harness is Simple Plug-and-Play for easy installation.
Compatible with 35/55W HID Conversion Kits
Designed to be Compatible with HID Bulbs, A Solution choice for Flickering Bulbs (Each Vehicle Varies)
Reliable Relay Harness that Draws Power Straight from Battery
Only 1 Harness Required for Both Driver/Passenger Side Headlights
100 Plug-and-Play for Easy Installation - 2 Year Warranty
2 Year Warranty on XtremeVision Battery Relay Harness
HID-Warehouse is the only authorized reseller of XtremeVision products
- Compatible with 35/55W HID Conversion Kits
- Designed to be Compatible with HID Bulbs, A Solution choice for Flickering Bulbs (Each Vehicle Varies)
- Reliable Relay Harness that Draws Power Straight from Battery
- Only 1 Harness Required for Both Driver/Passenger Side Headlights
- Simple Plug-and-Play for Easy Installation - 2 Year Warranty
- Rv kitchen accessories interior
- Male infertility test
- Fitz floyd ricamo covered
- Plymouth happy feet yarn
- Electric frother matcha
- Curious george fabric panel
- Herbs seeds indoor