Blue Goldstone Crystal Sphere 2.5cm
Blue Goldstone has a midnight blue that adds depth to any crystal display. The rich colour is flecked with copper particles that glitter in the light. This makes for a sumptuous crystal regardless of size. Blue Goldstone is said to aid communication and assist astral travel. The copper content generates warming pain relief. This polished mini sphere brings the benefits and beautiful tone of blue goldstone into your life.
- Stone Types: Goldstone
- Diameter: 0.98
- Chakras: Throat
Cross the Line (Alex Cross)
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Judaism. 2nd Edition
One of the Guides' most popular religion titles, Understanding Judaism covers:
The major denominations of Judaism and how modern times have changed them
A history, from ancient times to current events
Threats to the religion; Israel and anti-Zionism; anti-Semitism
New concerns for the 21st century, and much more.
Understanding Judaism, its roots, its beliefs, and its traditions is crucial to understanding its people and its leaders. And, in light of current world events, this understanding is more important now than ever before
The Blue Elephant Cookbook: Royal Thai Cuisine
With branches in Paris, Brussels, Copenhagen, and London, the Blue Elephant group are among the most successful Thai restaurants in the world. Serving Royal Thai Cuisine-a lighter, more refined version of traditional Thai cooking-the restaurants pride themselves on the authenticity of their menus. Their dedication and expertise is evident in such superb dishes as aromatic Nam Prik Ong (a dip of minced chicken with red curry paste and tomatoes served with crisp vegetables), Mud-Cha Chom Tarn (steamed rainbow trout with lemon grass, tomatoes, and basil), and vegetarian specialties like Thod Man Kao Phod (sweet corn cakes). For all their sophistication, the Blue Elephant recipes produce dishes of exquisite lightness that are surprisingly easy to prepare. This splendid cookbook is complete with information on ingredients and abundant color photos that capture the unique freshness and delicacy of Royal Thai Cuisine.
New Chakra Ganeshji Set Gemstone Original Crystal Natural Authentic Car Dashboard Door Hanging Good Luck Genuine Divine Amulet Charms Holy Pious Metaphysical Esoteric Monks Tibet Nepal Reiki Buddhism
Approx. 20 - 25 mm long. Weight Approx. 8 - 12 grams. / piece. Ganesha'sbig belly represents generosity and total acceptance. Ganesha's upraised hand, depicting protection, means, 'Fear not, I am with you', and his lowered hand, palm facing outwards means endless giving as well as an invitation to bow down, this is symbolic of the fact that we will all dissolve into earth one day. Ganesha also has a single tusk which signifies one-pointedness. Even the implements Ganeshawields are symbolic. He carries in his hands, the 'Ankusa' (signifying awakening) and the 'Paasa' (signifying control). With awakening, a lot of energy is released, which without proper control, can go haywire. And why does Ganesha, the elephant-headed God travel on something as small as a mouse? Isn't that so incongruous? Again there is symbolism that runs deep. The mouse snips and nibbles away at ropes that bind. The mouse is like the mantra which can cut through sheaths and sheaths of ignorance, leading to the ultimate knowledge represented by Ganesha! Our ancient Rishis were so deeply intelligent that they chose to express Divinity in terms of symbols rather than words, since words change over time, but symbols remain unchanged. Let us keep the deep symbolism in mind as we experience the omnipresent in the form of the elephant God, yet be fully aware that Ganesha is very much within us. This is the wisdom we should carry as we celebrate Ganesh Chaturti. Car Dashboard Door Hanging !!
- A Original Genuine Chakra Ganeshji Set with Pouch. Kindly note that since all our items are handcrafted and hand carved there will always exists slight deviation in size, color and looks. However, the Quality and Metaphysical Properties will remain excellent forever.
- The 7 Chakra Stones are Amethyst, Blue Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Green Mica, Yellow Aventurine, Red Aventurine or Goldstone, Red Jasper. Our ancient Rishis were so deeply intelligent that they chose to express Divinity in terms of symbols rather than words, since words change over time, but symbols remain unchanged. Let us keep the deep symbolism in mind as we experience the omnipresent in the form of the elephant God, yet be fully aware that Ganesha is very much within us.
- Ganesha is the formless Divinity - encapsulated in a magnificent form, for the benefit of the devotee. Gan means group. The universe is a group of atoms and different energies.
- The essence of Ganesha is brought out beautifully by Adi Shankara. Though Ganesha is worshiped as the elephant-headed God, the form (swaroop) is just to bring out the formless (parabrahma roopa) .
- We are all familiar with the story of how Ganesha became the elephant-headed God. Parvati became dirty when she was celebrating with Shiva.
Split Second (An FBI Thriller)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Catherine Coulter returns with another pulse-pounding thriller featuring FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock...
A serial killer is on the loose, and it's up to FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock to bring him down. They soon discover that the killer has blood ties to an infamous and now long-dead monster. Savich and Sherlock are joined by agents Lucy Carlyle and Cooper McKnight, and the chase is on.
At the same time, Agent Carlyle learns from her dying father that her grandfather didn't simply walk away from his family twenty-two years ago: he was, in fact, murdered by his wife, Lucy's grandmother. Determined to find the truth, Lucy moves into her grandmother's Chevy Chase mansion. What she finds, however, is a nightmare. Not only does she discover the truth of what happened all those years ago, but she faces a new mystery, one that has been passed down from mother to daughter for generations.
As the hunt for the serial killer escalates, Savich realizes he's become the killer's focus, and perhaps the next victim. It's up to Lucy to stop this madness before it's too late.
Magnificent Seven (Montana Mavericks)
Single mother Heather Johnson returns to Whitehorn, Montana to spend the summer with her three children restoring the old ranch house she inherited, but her plans are turned upside down when she hired carpenter Mitch Fielding, a single father, to help her work on the ranch. Original.
James May's Magnificent Machines: How men in sheds have changed our lives
Our world has been transformed beyond recognition, particularly in the twentieth century, and so were our lives and our aspirations. Throughout JAMES MAY'S MAGNIFICENT MACHINES James May, co-presenter of The Grand Tour, explores the iconic themes of the past hundred years: flight, space travel, television, mechanised war, medicine, computers, electronic music, skyscrapers, electronic espionage and much more. But he also reveals the hidden story behind why some inventions like the Zeppelin, the hovercraft or the Theremin struggled to make their mark. He examines the tipping points - when technologies such as the car or the internet became unstoppable - and gets up close to the nuts and bolt of remarkable inventions. Packed with surprising statistics and intriguing facts, this is the ideal book for anyone who wants to know how stuff works and why some stuff didn't make it.
- Packed with surprising statistics and intriguing facts in the arenas of flight, space travel, TV, mechanized war, medicine, computers, electronic espionage, and more.
- Take a historical journey though groundbreaking technological advances mankind has made over the past 100 years!
- The perfect read for anyone who wants to know how stuff works and why some stuff didn't make it.
- 336 pages.
Althorp: The Story of an English House
Provides an intimate look at the history of Princess Diana's family home, which spans twenty generations and has gained new interest as the final resting place of a beloved royal
- A look inside a traditional, generational English family and their lavishly decorated home.
Durrell in Russia
Naturalists Gerald and Lee Durrell chronicle their journey across the vast landscape of the Soviet Union and describe their encounters with its people, wildlife, and natural wonders.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Fitz floyd ricamo covered
- Curious george fabric panel
- Male infertility test
- Plymouth happy feet yarn
- Electric frother matcha
- Rv kitchen accessories interior
- Herbs seeds indoor