D&D MORDENKAINEN'S TOME OF FOES (Dungeons & Dragons)
Discover the truth about the great conflicts of the D&D multiverse in this supplement for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
This tome is built on the writings of the renowned wizard from the world of Greyhawk, gathered over a lifetime of research and scholarship. In his travels to other realms and other planes of existence, he has made many friends, and has risked his life an equal number of times, to amass the knowledge contained herein. In addition to Mordenkainen's musings on the endless wars of the multiverse, the book contains game statistics for dozens of monsters: new demons and devils, several varieties of elves and duergar, and a vast array of other creatures from throughout the planes of existence.
- Dungeons & Dragons - Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes - 5th Edition
- Book contains game statistics for dozens of monsters: new demons and devils, several varieties of elves and duergar, and a vast array of other creatures from throughout the planes of existence
Dungeons & Dragons: Rpg Mordenkainen's Tome Of Foes *limited Edition* (hc)
Limited edition Book
- Description Coming Soon
Xanathar's Guide to Everything (Dungeons & Dragons)
Explore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the worlds greatest roleplaying game.
The beholder XanatharWaterdeeps most infamous crime lordis known to hoard information on friend and foe alike. The beholder catalogs lore about adventurers and ponders methods to thwart them. Its twisted mind imagines that it can eventually record everything!
Xanathar's Guide to Everything is the first major expansion for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, offering new rules and story options:
Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Players Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, and many more
Dozens of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory
A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and moreall designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions
Amid all this expansion material, Xanathar offers bizarre observations about whatever its eyestalks happen to glimpse. Pray they dont come to rest on you.
Beauty and guile are in the eyes of the beholder!
- Xanathar's Guide to Everything is the first major expansion for fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, offering new rules and story options
- Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Player's Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, the Inquisitive for the rogue, and many more
- Dozens of new spells, a collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory. A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and more-all designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions
Dungeons & Dragons Ghosts of Saltmarsh Hardcover Book (D&D Adventure)
Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the worlds greatest roleplaying game.
D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind Game of Thrones have all been Dungeon Masters.Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
Ghosts of Saltmarsh brings classic adventures into fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This adventure book combines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic U series, plus some of the best nautical adventures from the history of Dungeon Magazine: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, The Final Enemy, Tammerauts Fate, The Styes.
Ghosts of Salt Marsh includes a variety of seafaring adventures, enough to take characters from level 1 to level 12.
This supplement introduces the port town of Saltmarsh, the perfect starting point for a nautical campaign.
Each adventure can be played individually, inserted into your ongoing game or combined into a single epic nautical campaign.
Dungeon Masters will find rules for ships and sea travel, deck plans for various vessels, an appendix with rules for new and classic monsters, and much more.
Dungeons & Dragons is the worlds greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- All adventures have been faithfully adapted to the fifth edition rules of Dungeons & Dragons. Furthermore, this book includes details on the port town of Saltmarsh, as well as plenty of hooks to kick-off each adventure. Play through each story in a seafaring campaign leading characters from level 1 through level 12, or pull out sections to place in ongoing campaigns in any setting. The appendices also cover mechanics for ship-to-ship combat, new magic items, monsters, and more!
- Ghosts of Saltmarsh combines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic 'U' series and some of the best nautical adventures from Dungeon magazine: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, The Final Enemy, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, Tammeraut's Fate, The Styes.
Volo's Guide to Monsters (Dungeons & Dragons)
Immerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the worlds greatest roleplaying game
This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volos Guide to Monsters provides something exciting for players and Dungeon Masters everywhere.
A deep dive into the lore behind some of D&Ds most popular and iconic monsters
Dozens of monsters new to the fifth edition to include in your epic adventures
New playable races to allow you to build characters to fit nearly any type of story in your D&D game.
The esteemed loremaster Volothamp Geddarm is back and hes written a fantastical dissertation, covering some of the most iconic monsters in the Forgotten Realms. Unfortunately, the Sage of Shadowdale himself, Elminster, doesnt believe Volo gets some of the important details quite right. Dont miss out as Volo and Elminster square off (academically speaking of course) to illuminate the uninitiated on creatures both common and obscure. Uncover the machinations of the mysterious Kraken Society, what is the origin of the bizarre froghemoth, or how to avoid participating in the ghastly reproductive cycle of the grotesque vargouille. Dungeon Masters and players will get some much-needed guidance as you plan your next venture, traipsing about some dusty old ruin in search of treasure, lore, and lets not forget ... dangerous creatures whose horns, claws, fangs, heads, or even hides might comfortably adorn the walls of your trophy room. If you survive.
Research has never been so dangerous!
- Explore the breadth of D&D's monsters in this immersive 224-page volume filled with beautiful illustrations and in-depth lore
- Chapter 1: Monster Lore takes several iconic D&D monsters and provides additional information about their origins, their dispositions and behaviors, and their lairs-above and beyond what is written in the Monster Manual. Dive deep into the story behind D&D's most popular and iconic monsters, including beholders, mind flayers, and the yuan-ti, as well as classics like orcs, gnolls, and kobold
- Chapter 2: Character Races presents character races that are some of the more distinctive race options in the D&D multiverse, including the goblin, the orc, and the firbolg
- Chapter 3: Bestiary provides game statistics and lore for nearly one hundred monsters suitable for any D&D campaign. Gain access to rules and story for dozens of monsters new to fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, such as the froghemoth, the neogi, and the vargouille
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (Dungeons & Dragons)
Get everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldurs Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes at Green Ronin in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide provides D&D fans with a wealth of detail on the places, cultures, and deities of northwestern Faerûn.
The Sword Coast Adventurers Guide is also a great way to catch up on recent events in the Forgotten Realms, to get background on locations featured in the Rage of Demons storyline coming in September, and to learn the lore behind video games like Neverwinter and Sword Coast Legends.
Here are just a few of the features youll find in the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide:
Immersive Adventuring: This campaign sourcebook provides players and Dungeon Masters material for creating vibrant fantasy stories along the Sword Coast.
New Character Options: The book offers new subclass options, such as the Purple Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for many of the classes presented in the Players Handbook, as well as new subraces and backgrounds specific to the Forgotten Realms.
Adventure in the Forgotten Realms: Discover the current state of the Forgotten Realms and its deities after the Spellplague and the second Sundering. Youll also get updated maps of this area of the Realms.
Compatible with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters for use with the Out of the Abyss adventure and fight back the influence of the demon lords in the Underdark below the Sword Coast.
Insider Information: Learn the background behind locations, such as Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured in the upcoming digital RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
With new character backgrounds and class options, players will love the storytelling possibilities of playing a noble of Waterdeep, an elf bladesinger, or one of the other new options, while Dungeon Masters will relish a book full of mysterious locations and story hooks to keep players adventuring on the Sword Coast for years to come.
Look for Sword Coast Adventurers Guide to be available on November 3.
- Description Coming Soon
Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting
Dungeon Master's Screen Reincarnated (Dungeons & Dragons)
MASTER THE GAME
with this indispensable tool for the worlds
greatest roleplaying game
Lost is the poor soul borne aloft in the grip of the ancient red dragon featured in a spectacular panoramic vision by Tyler Jacobson on this durable, four-panel Dungeon Masters Screen. The interior rules content on this new screen has been revisited and refreshed as a direct result of feedback received from D&D fans everywhere.
The screens landscape orientation allows the Dungeon Master to easily see beyond the screen and reach over, even as it keeps die rolls and notes hidden from players.
Provides an at-a-glance reference for the most relevant and often used in-game information, equipping Dungeon Masters of all skill levels with essential support.
An excellent resource for new and existing Dungeons Masters to facilitate inspired adventures and an engaging play experience.
The leader in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons is the wellspring for the entire modern game industry, digital as well as analog. This newest edition draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience, and exemplifies the true spirit of a game that holds captive the hearts and minds of millions of players worldwide.
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th RPG - Dungeon Master's DM Screen - Reincarnated (Fifth Edition)
- This durable, four-panel Dungeon Master's Screen, lavishly adorned with illustrations inside and out, will enchant and inspire players and Dungeon Masters alike
- The screen's landscape orientation allows the Dungeon Master to easily see beyond the screen and reach over it, even as it keeps die rolls and notes hidden from players
- Tables on the inside provide essential support for the three pillars of play-combat, exploration, and interaction-to Dungeon Masters of all skill levels
Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons
You've got to--belch!--roll for initiative, Morty!
Two pop-culture juggernauts are teaming up and neither multiverse is prepared for what comes next!
When Morty sees a cute girl at school playing Dungeons & Dragons, he asks Rick to show him the ropes, only to discover that his grandfather is a veteran gamer. Next thing he knows, the entire family has been pulled into a campaign that escalates from virtual D&D simulations to alternate universes governed by the rules of the game. And as it turns out, Rick isn't the only one who knows his way around a d20.
#1 New York Times-bestselling fantasy author Patrick Rothfuss (The Name of the Wind), acclaimed comics writer Jim Zub (Dungeons & Dragons: Evil at Baldur's Gate, Skullkickers), and Eisner-nominated artist Troy Little (Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) bring you the comics crossover of the year! It's an irreverent, unexpected adventure sure to please fans of both franchises.
Collects the complete four issue miniseries.
Curse of Strahd: A Dungeons & Dragons Sourcebook
Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for
the worlds greatest roleplaying game
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The winds howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahds face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
- Dungeons & Dragons - D&D: Curse of Strahd (5th Edition / Next - Book / Manual)
- A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1 - 10, Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience
- Fans of the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game can have additional adventures in Ravenloft by participating in the D&D Adventurers League organized play program
- Written in consultation with Tracy Hickman and Laura Hickman, creators of the original Ravenloft adventure
- Curious george fabric panel
- Male infertility test
- Electric frother matcha
- Herbs seeds indoor
- Fitz floyd ricamo covered
- Plymouth happy feet yarn
- Rv kitchen accessories interior