Blue Sea Systems 5029 Fuse Block Screw Term Blade
Fuse block, ATC/ATO, 12 circuit W/cover, Mfg# 5029, 32VDC max W/30Amp max per circuit & 100Amp per block. 3.32"W x 5.3"H x 1.52"D. Fuses not included.
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses accept Small Format Labels
- Cover Satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips give 30 Amperes rating per circuit
- Maximum amperage per circuit - 30 amperes. Maximum amperage per block - 100 amperes
- Maximum voltage - 32V DC
ALEADER Womens Fashion Sneakers, Water Shoes for Swim, Walk, Hike, Run Sea Blue/Gray 6.5 B(M) US
Look ahead to summer time fun in the Aleader Women's fashin knit Water Shoes. These women's outdoor river water shoes feature a casual and style look, the quick-drying mesh offers breathability and comfort, and the drainage sole evacuate water quickly. A bungee lacing system delivers a quick, secure fit while the non-marking outsole that grips slippery surfaces for performance that's reliable on land and in water.
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Drain outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions
- ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Blue Sea Systems 2722 150-Amp DualBus
Dual bus 150 amp common (4) 1/4" Stud/ (5) 10-32 screw terminal, MFG# 2722, combines negative & positive buses on one block, busbar includes (4) 1/4"-20 studs, (10) #10 screws & polycarbonate cover, 150 amp 300VAC/48VDC capacity, 4.875"L x 2.58"W x 1.505"H.
- 150 amp 300VAC/48VDC capacity
- Combines negative and positive buses on one block
12V 5.5GPM MARINE WATER PUMP DIAPHRAGM 60PSI WATER SYSTEM
NEW 12V Self-Priming Water Pressure Pump 5.5 Gallons/Min (20.0 LPM) 60 PSI INCLUDED: -(1) Diaphragm Pump -(1) Set of Instructions -(2) 1/2" Barbed Hose Adaptors -(1) 50 Mesh Inlet Strainer Product Details: This product is 100 brand new and comes in original color packing Powerful automatic pressure pump 5.5 Gallons Per Minute (20.0 LPM) capacity flow, and 60 PSI pressure Extremely efficient, very low current draw and offer high capacity output Self priming Smooth, silent operation Can run dry without damage Thermal overload and ignition protection Built-in Check Valve Easy connecting system Low power draw Soft rubber mounts Professional grade pump - Ideal for marine, caravans/RV, and agriculture applications Beware of inferior non-genuine products on the market that claim to be just as good Specifications VOLTAGE: 12 VDC DIMENSIONS: 8.25" X 5.30" X 6.0" INLET/ OUTLET: 1/2" Threaded NPT (1/2" Barbed Hose Adaptors Also Included) FLOW RATE: 5.5 GPM/ 20.0 LPM AMPS: 8.0 (17.0 Max. Amps) SHUT-OFF PRESSURE: 60 PSI/ 4.2 BAR APPROVALS: CE RV AUTOMATIC DEMAND PUMP QUIET PERFORMANCE SELF PRIMING EASY INSTALLATION RUNS DRY WITHOUT DAMAGE BUILT-IN CHECK VALVE FITTINGS INCLUDED FOR 1/2 HOSE Applications -Yacht/RV/caravan pressurized water system -Sprayer fixtures (vehicle-mounted and electric sprayer) -Clean machine, humidifier, water purification and medical apparatus -Food beverage filling and liquid transfer -Any other pressurization system
- 12v 5.5 Gallons/Min (20.0 LPM) 60 PSI
- 1 Diaphragm Pump, 1 Set of Instructions, 2 1/2" Barbed Hose Adaptors, 1 50 Mesh Inlet Strainer
- This product is 100 brand new and comes in original color packing.
- Self priming, smooth, silent operation, can run dry without damage.
- 8.0 amps (17.0 Max. Amps), Automatic Demand Pump, yacht/RV/caravan/agriculture pressue water system
Blue Sea Systems MaxiBus 250A BusBar with Six Terminal 18 Studs of 5/16-Inch
Bus material - Tin platted Copper CDA 110/UnS C1100 Insert molded stainless steel studs eliminate need for securing nut and allow high torqueing for excellent electrical contact Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single stud.
- 250A MaxiBus BusBar with 6 studs
- UL 94-V0 rated base material resists high heat, tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity
- 2 mounting holes accept #10 (M5) screws
- Max voltage: 300V AC/ 48V DC
- Continuous Rating: 250A AC/DC
Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck 12V DC Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panel - Gray, 4 Positions
Weather deck switch panel, Mfg# 4374, consists of four toggle switches with 15 amp reset-only circuit breakers. Waterproof, 12 or 24 volt DC, with illuminated labels. 4.25"W x 4.3"H. Gray color.
- 12/24V, 4 Position Grey Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panel
- Rated IP67-temporary immersion for 30 minutes. Compatible with all Blue Sea Systems Digital Dimmers
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Green LEDs aid low-light readability. All labels will be lit when the panel is powered, regardless of individual switch position.
- Dimensions: 4.30" H x 4.25" W x 3.50" D
Blue Sea Systems WeatherDeck SPST/On-Off Toggle Switch
Specially manufactured by Carling Technologies for use in Blue Sea Systems" WeatherDeck Panels When mounted with a WeatherDeck Toggle Switch Boot Rated IP67-temporay immersion for 30 min Nickel-plated brass and phenolic non-corrosive construction.
- Specially manufactured by Carling Technologies for use in Blue Sea Systems" WeatherDeckâ Panels
- When mounted with a WeatherDeckâ Toggle Switch Boot Rated IP67-temporay immersion for 30 minutes
- Nickel-plated brass and phenolic non-corrosive construction
- Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 125V AC / 15A @12V DC / 10A @ 250V AC
Blue Sea Systems 285-Series Circuit Breaker - Surface Mount / 60A
Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers Visible reset lever shows open condition "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition.
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Trip Free design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Max Voltage: 48V DC, Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 48V
- Terminal Size: 1/4" Ring Terminal
Blue Sea Systems CableClam - 0.68
Waterproof pass through for antenna cables without removing connectors Avoid poor connections from removing factory connectors Frequently used for antenna installation.
- Waterproof pass through for antenna cables without removing connectors
- Avoid poor connections from removing factory connectors
- Frequently used for antenna installation
- Includes stainless steel fasteners
Blue Sea Systems Mini Add-A-Battery Kit - 65A
Adding a second battery to the electrical system prevents the unintended discharge of the engine start battery. Blue Sea Systems smaller, more compact version of the popular Add-A-Battery kit to its product offering was primarily designed for outboard powered boats with alternator output of 65A or less. When installed, the Mini Add-A-Battery isolates the start battery from the house loads which prevents the discharge of the start battery. The Mini Add-A-Battery offers a simple way to control the charging and battery switching of two battery banks. The M-Series Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch simplifies the switching while the M-ACR automates charging between two batteries.
- Simplifies switching. Isolates engine and house circuits. Combines batteries for emergency starting
- Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 12/24 Volt DC 65 Amp Automatic Charging Relay (PN 7601) automatically combines batteries during charging. Isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not charging
- Includes M-series mini dual circuit plus battery switch (PN 6011)
- Herbs seeds indoor
- Curious george fabric panel
- Plymouth happy feet yarn
- Fitz floyd ricamo covered
- Electric frother matcha
- Rv kitchen accessories interior
- Male infertility test